Monday, November 22, 2010

Funny You Tube Video

This is a special broadcast . Check out
Paku and Belacan/awesome-guys.
Their video is god-damn funny.I swear on my granpa's grave you will laugh your ass off.If you are not entertain by them,I am willing to pay you 100 million dollar.(ka-chingg $$$ )

(open self wallet,butterfly come out from wallet)
...............................

(awkward silent)


................So as I was saying.The video basically is about two Mat Salleh,who can speak Malay! How often can you see that?? What the fcuk I'm blabbering about?? Just go watch them.

MUST SEE VIDEO EVER

U better click it,before I start pole dancing .

4 comments:

  1. I saw this vid once. seriously, they can talk MALAY! and funny as hell..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing. SO gonna check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. habis la dorang.. mletup sda paku dan belacan ow.

    ReplyDelete

If you gonna type hate message.. pls do so, our love-hate relationship is unstoppable,