Monday, November 22, 2010

Ask Me Anything

This time I let some of you ask me anything.

Q:How do I prevent STD?
A:  have sex only with goat

Q:What do I do if my bf cheat on me
A:dump him

Q:What do I do if my BF have sex with other girl
A: cut his ball,and then dump him

Q: keough,do u ever have sex ?
A:  MANY TIMES                <-----Big Liar

Q:How to be rich?
A. involve in weapon-smuggling bussiness

Q:How to get A in exam
A: Bribe the lecturer with your "asset"

Q: How to be cool like Keough?
A: never eat vegetables and spicy food

Q:How to get GF/BF?
A: ask Guru KariKaplaIkhanTandooriKalaripayatSilambamKabaddiVanngeVanakam

Q:How to safe the environment??
A: zzzzzzzz      (boring question,NEXT! )

Q: Keough,what is your real name?
A: holy crap..i forget to feed my pet alligator (run away like a ninja)

Q: How to be happy?
A: Never do drug and stay away from alligator pit

Q: How to get bomb?
A: fcuk..dont ask me,go ask Taliban or Abu Sayaff

Q: Why Apple Waffle only post every Monday and Friday?
A: coz other days I have PMS...

if you have anymore question..just post in the comment section below.Thanks for reading today's Apple Waffle.Chill out.I'm Keough and don't do drug.

I named my pet alligator Sakura-chan

ApplePie/Sidenote:
Hey,check out this awesome cool fantastic amazing video on You Tube,created by Paku and Belacan.They are really funny.Its not everyday you got the chance too see Mat Salleh speak fluently in Bahasa Malaysia.You should totally totally check them out.Paku and Belacan

6 comments:

  1. hahahaha...xDD what a fcuking q n a...LOL...
    anyway good as always...keep it up bro...
    ur joke really can make me cry...TwT (fcking fun to read...XP)

    ReplyDelete
  2. how can i be the president of the united state of america

    ReplyDelete
  3. err... this is one of those moments where i don't have anything to say...

    because it's all feasible.

    wait, scratch that; it's all true for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. there r so many people view your blog,
    maybe u can use this application

    http://feedjit.com/?utm_source=ltf&utm_medium=web&utm_campaign=ltfCampaign

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha...bf? are you insane!!

    ReplyDelete

If you gonna type hate message.. pls do so, our love-hate relationship is unstoppable,