Monday, November 8, 2010

Please Wait

             I am proud to be a Malaysian. Not becoz you like to touch yourself at night,but becoz we Malaysian have:

Lee Chong Wei-World number one badminton player
Koo Kien Keat-Tan Boon Heong-World number one double man badminton player
Nicole David-World number one squash player 
Safuan Said -World number one lawn-bowler
Karamjit Singh-World Champion in rally mototsport
Mat rempit- World number one retard
Keough-World number one doctor/blogger

after winning so many times,Chong Wei/kurus-ah-pek become too lazy to smile



What I am not proud is...............................

              We Malaysian NEVER queue  for buses,train and whatnot. We Malaysian have the patience of a tenuk. I just don't get it why we Malaysian can't be in a fcuking line before boarding the train??This ugly behavior make me sick This happen a lot,this happen everyday.What a shame.

Picture of people with no patience.


            I remember at one time I was in a line in the bank to pay for something,then this mak cik nonchalantly cut in line and stand in front of me.What the fcuk? Hello mak cik,can't you see there is a fcuking line here? Are you blind? What make things worse is that she show me a face like she hasn't done anything wrong. .mak cik,you followed what kind of alien planet rule?? I sure hope she fall in ravine and die.

I would let Kim Ah Jong cut in front of me anytime


              I really hope any Malaysian reading this start getting their act together,get it right. Stop being an insensitive jerk. For god-sake,have some common sense and line up,people! It's like the moment the buses/trains comes,is the moment you throw away your common sense and sanity down the drain. Don't throw your common sense down the drain,you can only throw dead hooker,shit and photo of your ex-BF/Gf down the drain.  Keep your sanity intact please. It's not like it's the end of the world,why you have to rush that BAD??

GOD-DAMN-IT BE PATIENT !!


Chill out,Thanks for reading today's episode of Apple Waffle.I'm Keough and your friend love Brokeback Mountain.

Brockback Mountain-gay people movie










3 comments:

  1. yeah bro...it's truly fcuking sad... especially for those who're older than us... ajar budak2 suruh beratur pandai but inside of themselves they've "fucking no queue...I'm in a hurry" mind...:( I'm proud to be maLAZYian...xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kesian mak cik, diorang x berpelajaran.
    Sadly, this is a developing country. U won't face all these thing in CIVILIZED country like Japan and United States.
    SOmetimes, u will have to say it loud to let them notice and ashame with their actions.

    ReplyDelete

If you gonna type hate message.. pls do so, our love-hate relationship is unstoppable,